Tuesday, November 18, 2008

D-Photo Magazine: Lisa's cover and 6-page spread

The latest issue of New Zealand's photographic magazine, D-Photo, hit the shelves yesterday. I'm very excited that a photo I took of my daughter Jasmine dancing in the long grass is on the cover. Inside the magazine there is a six-page 'D-Folio' display of my work.

Also on the magazine shelves this month: an article about my 'People Photographer of the Year' award, and one of my award-winning photos on page 13 of Her Magazine, and a mention and one of my photos on page 22 of ProDesign Magazine.

2 comments:

GicleePrintLimited said...

Hi Lisa, I'm a regular reader of this magazine, so I can't wait to go grab it and have a good browse... congratulations! Mike.

Lisa www.imageme.co.nz Auckland portrait photography said...

Thanks Mike :-)